miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

Réquiem por una musa


I should have tried this before, now time is running out and maybe it's too late.
I don't know how to begin, this is just a soldier's poem. Some time ago I was feeling good but nowadays I'm writing to you from hysteria. I'm wondering where the map of your head is. Looking for the uprising, I only got the blackout, the resistance is useless. Do you remember those days I was falling away with you? We used to walk through our starlight path, we were so high that we could even sunburn ourselves. Now you are gone and I am in this supermassive black hole that is my mind without you. I sing for absolution, but no one can hear me, not even the knights of Cydonia. Don't you want to plug in baby? Just say yes please. I'm afraid you are not coming anymore, you have gone somewhere else, further United States of Eurasia. If you are disappeared, I just ask for apocalypse please. I wish you were here telling me your undisclosed desires. I'm nothing without you as I belong to you. Because I'm a dead star if I can't find my Muse.

1 comentario:

Álex dijo...

a la mía le llamo Vero
aún no es ni media Verónica.
no suena como realmente puede.
Creo que es culpa mía, pero me da todo el tiempo del mundo.